- A look into the “Queen of Snacking’s” purse… big purse… I bring the biggest purse I own to the ballpark just to fit all my snacks!
- Unopened bottle of water- (I buy the biggest one at the store, usually a 50 oz. Smartwater). My goal is to drink all 50 ounces by the end of the game. Plus, the 50 oz. bottle costs less than the 17 oz. bottle does at the ballpark! Ha!
- Sunflower seeds or pistachios- these are a time passer... If the game goes in to extra innings or I just need to satisfy a salty craving, these nuts or seeds do the trick
- A meal- whether it's a day or night game, I usually bring a meal with me, that is if I don't eat prior to the game. A 9-inning baseball game can take anywhere from 2.5-4+ hours... And since I get hungry almost every 3 hours, I like to be prepared. Generally, I will bring a salad that I’ve pre-made, which includes tons of veggies, nuts and maybe some chicken. I try to avoid things like fish, eggs, beans, & anything else stinky!
- An apple- for my sweet tooth... naturally I prepare for this too :) Plus apples are super easy to travel with!
Most ballparks allow you to bring in your own food and unopened plastic beverage. I generally try and look up the “outside food & beverages rules” online before going to a new field! Call me crazy, but I’d much rather be prepared than be STARVING at the game. No one likes a hungry girl! And hunger leads to poor food choices. We all know how hard it can be to say no to the delicious smell of pretzels, churros and popcorn!
- Mar 15, 2017 Green Paleo Protein Pancakes
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- Oct 31, 2016 Pumpkin here, pumpkin there, pumpkin pumpkin everywhere
- Oct 31, 2016 Pumpkin Acai Bowl
- Oct 26, 2016 Iced Spiced Pumpkin Yodels
- Oct 23, 2016 Pumpkin Spice Green Protein Smoothie
- Aug 16, 2016 What's For Dinner?
- May 16, 2016 Cauliflower Fried Rice
- May 12, 2016 Amazing Grass All-In-One Protein Superfood Nutrition Shake
- May 1, 2016 Fit Meets Fab Water Challenge
- April 2016
- Mar 31, 2016 What I Bring to a Baseball Game
- Mar 24, 2016 What I Eat in a Day
- Mar 21, 2016 Maggie's CocoDateNut Energy Balls
- Mar 16, 2016 Happy St. Patrick's Day: How to Eat Green All Day Long
- Mar 16, 2016 Quinoa Pesto Pasta w/ Shrimp & Chopped Veggies
- Mar 15, 2016 Green Protein Smoothie
- Mar 14, 2016 Homemade Shrimp Stir Fry w/ Fried Rice
- Mar 13, 2016 Paleo Egg Salad
- Mar 8, 2016 Homemade Slow-Cooked Turkey Sopes
- Mar 5, 2016 Green Juice Review
- Feb 26, 2016 My All-Time Favorite Superfood Article
- Feb 19, 2016 Egg White Veggie Scramble
- Feb 12, 2016 Healthy Shredded Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Feb 10, 2016 Homemade Protein Acai Bowl
- Feb 10, 2016 Pantry/Fridge Staples For Those On The Go
- Feb 6, 2016 Protein Oatmeal
- Feb 5, 2016 Skinny Slowcooker- Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes
- Jan 31, 2016 CLEAN EATS: Crockpot Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Jan 28, 2016 My Mug of Morning Magic
- Jan 26, 2016 Dijon Balsamic Roasted Veggie Salad
- Jan 22, 2016 Poached Eggs & Avocado Toast
- Jan 20, 2016 The Best Banana Cake Ever
- Jan 14, 2016 Cilantro Lime Avocado Hummus
- Jan 14, 2016 Gluten Free Banana/ Date Protein Bars