While Valentine’s Day is a somewhat overrated holiday in my opinion, I do find myself looking forward to it each year. Maybe it’s because pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training this time of year, or maybe it’s because I take time to reflect on and take stock in the amazing relationship I have been gifted. I am one of the lucky ones who found my soulmate at the ripe old age of 18! The past 7+ years Andrew and I have reached many of life’s milestones together. We’ve lived in several cities and states, we’ve traveled a lot, purchased cars, a house, and dogs together. We’ve lost loved ones together but most importantly we’ve loved each other through it all. After losing someone dear to my heart last month, I’m reminded that all these “things” really mean nothing at the end of the day unless you have someone to share them with. Relationships are what matter most. So, take care of them. Call your mom, text your friends, write a love letter, and let the people you care about the most know just how much you LOVE them. Love is a powerful thing. It makes this world a better place to live. It’s the best part of each and every one of us. Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate love. So, spend it with those you love the most. I know I am looking forward to celebrating our love story today and every Valentine’s Day! Andrew, you are my favorite person in the whole entire world, I love you SO MUCH!! :)
- Mar 22, 2017 Happy Birthday to my Husband!
- February 2017
- Jan 30, 2017 How I Failed in my Own No-Added Sugar Challenge & Why I Don't Feel too Bad About It
- Jan 28, 2017 A Baseball Gypsy's Baseball Countdown, 3 weeks
- Jan 26, 2017 My 2017 Mantra
- Jan 21, 2017 A Baseball Gypsy's Baseball Countdown, 4 weeks
- Jan 13, 2017 A Baseball Gypsy's Baseball Countdown, 5 weeks
- Dec 31, 2016 My Favorite Things from Twenty Sixteen!
- Dec 19, 2016 The Time Has Come to Sloooooooow Down
- Dec 7, 2016 Note to Self… workout for me NOT for a particular Physique
- November 2016
- Jul 30, 2016 Happy Birthday Scout!
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- Mar 27, 2016 Scout & Wrigley in a New City (Spring Training Edition pt. 2)
- Mar 22, 2016 Happy Birthday to my Husband!
- Mar 10, 2016 Party Like a Pineapple---My Bachelorette Party
- Mar 4, 2016 Scout & Wrigley in a New City (Spring Training Edition)
- Mar 1, 2016 Brunch @ The Montauk