I always look forward to coming to Scottsdale for Spring Training. It’s a great city! But 6-weeks later I’m always ready to move on to our next destination. I guess I really am cut out for this nomad lifestyle! Lucky for us the weather has been beautiful during our stay. Our dogs got to enjoy the great outdoors, we hiked Camelback Mountain a handful of times & Andrew was back on the baseball field after having season ending surgery last September. I visited a number of stadiums, ate a ton of kettle corn, & reconnected with lots of familiar faces. It was a nice 6-weeks. But now Andrew and I are both ready to get back to our native state, California! Here’s a little photo diary of our Spring Training 2016.
- Mar 22, 2017 Happy Birthday to my Husband!
- February 2017
- Jan 30, 2017 How I Failed in my Own No-Added Sugar Challenge & Why I Don't Feel too Bad About It
- Jan 28, 2017 A Baseball Gypsy's Baseball Countdown, 3 weeks
- Jan 26, 2017 My 2017 Mantra
- Jan 21, 2017 A Baseball Gypsy's Baseball Countdown, 4 weeks
- Jan 13, 2017 A Baseball Gypsy's Baseball Countdown, 5 weeks
- Dec 31, 2016 My Favorite Things from Twenty Sixteen!
- Dec 19, 2016 The Time Has Come to Sloooooooow Down
- Dec 7, 2016 Note to Self… workout for me NOT for a particular Physique
- November 2016
- Jul 30, 2016 Happy Birthday Scout!
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- Mar 27, 2016 Scout & Wrigley in a New City (Spring Training Edition pt. 2)
- Mar 22, 2016 Happy Birthday to my Husband!
- Mar 10, 2016 Party Like a Pineapple---My Bachelorette Party
- Mar 4, 2016 Scout & Wrigley in a New City (Spring Training Edition)
- Mar 1, 2016 Brunch @ The Montauk