2016 flew by for my family. We traveled a lot, met a lot of new people & celebrated our first year of marriage. We lived in Scottsdale AZ for 6 weeks, Colorado Springs CO for 1 month and Milwaukee WI for 1 month & were lucky enough to live in our home in Roseville CA for 8 months! We visited plenty of cities around the US both together and apart for our respective jobs. Andrew and I feel beyond blessed to live this crazy lifestyle. I could not imagine sharing my life with any other person. I feel so lucky to have found my soul mate my freshman year in college and that I continue to grow and learn each and every day with him by my side! We are so excited to ring in the New Year with my two best friends.... out at the Duck Club enjoying the great outdoors. Happy New Year!!
Here are my favorite posts from 2016!
I hope you enjoyed this look back at the past year on my blog! I cannot believe I am almost to the one year mark of my Fit Meets Fab relaunch! Cheers to that!
- Mar 22, 2017 Happy Birthday to my Husband!
- February 2017
- Jan 30, 2017 How I Failed in my Own No-Added Sugar Challenge & Why I Don't Feel too Bad About It
- Jan 28, 2017 A Baseball Gypsy's Baseball Countdown, 3 weeks
- Jan 26, 2017 My 2017 Mantra
- Jan 21, 2017 A Baseball Gypsy's Baseball Countdown, 4 weeks
- Jan 13, 2017 A Baseball Gypsy's Baseball Countdown, 5 weeks
- Dec 31, 2016 My Favorite Things from Twenty Sixteen!
- Dec 19, 2016 The Time Has Come to Sloooooooow Down
- Dec 7, 2016 Note to Self… workout for me NOT for a particular Physique
- November 2016
- Jul 30, 2016 Happy Birthday Scout!
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- Mar 27, 2016 Scout & Wrigley in a New City (Spring Training Edition pt. 2)
- Mar 22, 2016 Happy Birthday to my Husband!
- Mar 10, 2016 Party Like a Pineapple---My Bachelorette Party
- Mar 4, 2016 Scout & Wrigley in a New City (Spring Training Edition)
- Mar 1, 2016 Brunch @ The Montauk