While Scout is thoroughly enjoying his time at hunting school in Buckeye AZ, Wrigley is LOVING Scottsdale and being an only child once again. I’m not saying that Wrigley doesn’t miss his little brother... but let’s be honest, a little extra mommy time is right up this pup’s alley. Wrigley and I get a run in almost every other day. On our off days we’ve been enjoying hikes up Camelback Mountain and play dates at the dog park with Whiskey Strickland! As for Scout, well… Andrew and I got a chance to visit our little pup last week and see him in action! He is as high energy as ever but in puppy heaven out in the open fields of the hunting club.
Here are some more photos of our two pups in Arizona!
- Mar 22, 2017 Happy Birthday to my Husband!
- February 2017
- Jan 30, 2017 How I Failed in my Own No-Added Sugar Challenge & Why I Don't Feel too Bad About It
- Jan 28, 2017 A Baseball Gypsy's Baseball Countdown, 3 weeks
- Jan 26, 2017 My 2017 Mantra
- Jan 21, 2017 A Baseball Gypsy's Baseball Countdown, 4 weeks
- Jan 13, 2017 A Baseball Gypsy's Baseball Countdown, 5 weeks
- Dec 31, 2016 My Favorite Things from Twenty Sixteen!
- Dec 19, 2016 The Time Has Come to Sloooooooow Down
- Dec 7, 2016 Note to Self… workout for me NOT for a particular Physique
- November 2016
- Jul 30, 2016 Happy Birthday Scout!
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- Mar 27, 2016 Scout & Wrigley in a New City (Spring Training Edition pt. 2)
- Mar 22, 2016 Happy Birthday to my Husband!
- Mar 10, 2016 Party Like a Pineapple---My Bachelorette Party
- Mar 4, 2016 Scout & Wrigley in a New City (Spring Training Edition)
- Mar 1, 2016 Brunch @ The Montauk