A year ago today I married my very best friend. From the moment I met Andrew, 7 years ago, I knew we had something special. I never really believed people when they’d say, "when you know, you know" And well, I was wrong... because when I met Andrew I knew he was my better half. He is everything I am not and the half that makes me whole. He makes me laugh on a daily basis. He makes everyday entertaining. We compliment each other. We make each other better people. I feel so lucky to have found my soul mate at such a young age. We have grown up a lot since we met at just 18. We’ve also hit so many of life’s milestones together these past 7 years. In this last year we visited 20 cities, in 7 states. Our lifestyle is anything but ordinary, and I wouldn't have it any other way. There is no one else I'd rather share my life with than my handsome Croatian husband. I love that Andrew wants me to be where ever he is and to me, home is wherever he is. Cheers to one year down and forever to go.
Places we went TOGETHER during our first year of marriage:
Big Sur, CA
San Francisco, CA
San Diego, CA
Colorado Springs, CO
Round Rock, TX
Oklahoma City, OK
Santa Clara, CA
Tahoe City, CA
- Mar 22, 2017 Happy Birthday to my Husband!
- February 2017
- Jan 30, 2017 How I Failed in my Own No-Added Sugar Challenge & Why I Don't Feel too Bad About It
- Jan 28, 2017 A Baseball Gypsy's Baseball Countdown, 3 weeks
- Jan 26, 2017 My 2017 Mantra
- Jan 21, 2017 A Baseball Gypsy's Baseball Countdown, 4 weeks
- Jan 13, 2017 A Baseball Gypsy's Baseball Countdown, 5 weeks
- Dec 31, 2016 My Favorite Things from Twenty Sixteen!
- Dec 19, 2016 The Time Has Come to Sloooooooow Down
- Dec 7, 2016 Note to Self… workout for me NOT for a particular Physique
- November 2016
- Jul 30, 2016 Happy Birthday Scout!
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- Mar 27, 2016 Scout & Wrigley in a New City (Spring Training Edition pt. 2)
- Mar 22, 2016 Happy Birthday to my Husband!
- Mar 10, 2016 Party Like a Pineapple---My Bachelorette Party
- Mar 4, 2016 Scout & Wrigley in a New City (Spring Training Edition)
- Mar 1, 2016 Brunch @ The Montauk