Soooo my home Orangetheory Fitness studio in Roseville jumped on the OTF Marathon Challenge beginning April 15. The competitive gal in me of course signed up for the "ultra" marathon (31.1 miles in a month). As you all know, I've been logging my miles at OTF for a long time now. I must admit... it's definitely sweeter knowing that there's some meaning to each mile I run at Orangetheory this month :)
And that’s not all, there is an added incentive, if I run the furthest distance, I win a free month at OTF!!! UMMM HELLLO, saving $100+ for a month would rock. Let's be honest though, that $100 will probably go to a much-needed new pair of running shoes after I go "all out" the entire month trying to win this challenge.
I am already 7 days (5 classes) into the challenge and have logged 11.425 miles! Be sure to check back in the next few weeks to see how my OTF Marathon Challenge is going!
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- Dec 2, 2016 November Workout Summary
- November 2016
- October 2016
- Sep 8, 2016 August Workout Summary
- August 2016
- July 2016
- May 2016
- Apr 28, 2016 I’m still upping my pace at Orangetheory, here's what I continue to learn…
- Apr 22, 2016 Orangetheory Fitness Marathon Challenge
- Apr 4, 2016 March Workout Summary
- Mar 1, 2016 February Workout Summary
- Feb 22, 2016 I "upped my push pace" at Orangetheory Fitness, here's what I learned...
- Feb 17, 2016 32-Minute Hotel Gym Full Body Workout
- Feb 1, 2016 January Workout Summary
- January 2016