Instructor: Meghan Takacs
Challenge Level (10 being the most difficult): 7/10
Fitness Level: Intermediate
Workout Type: Outdoor run
Equipment: Running shoes, headphones
Duration: 30 minutes
Price: free iTunes download, 1 month- $9.99/mo; 3 months- $8.33/mo; 12 months $4.16/mo
OR use my code, MAGGIESUSACCLUB for your first month free!
Review: This class reminded me of an Orangetheory Fitness class, which is why I think I loved it so much! Hiit Hop is a 30-minute intermediate running workout that combines a tempo pace with jogging speeds... sort of like a mixture of push and base paces for all you OTFers. There are a number of 2-minute tempo pace pushes followed by 2 minutes of jogging as well as longer tempo blocks followed by a walk. I did this run with my two dogs and they were definitely spent by the end! We ran close to 4 miles during this workout. I plan on incorporating this outdoor run into my weekly routine!
*Skyfit is now Aaptiv. Everything is still the same, the company just has a new name!
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- Dec 2, 2016 November Workout Summary
- November 2016
- October 2016
- Sep 8, 2016 August Workout Summary
- August 2016
- July 2016
- May 2016
- Apr 28, 2016 I’m still upping my pace at Orangetheory, here's what I continue to learn…
- Apr 22, 2016 Orangetheory Fitness Marathon Challenge
- Apr 4, 2016 March Workout Summary
- Mar 1, 2016 February Workout Summary
- Feb 22, 2016 I "upped my push pace" at Orangetheory Fitness, here's what I learned...
- Feb 17, 2016 32-Minute Hotel Gym Full Body Workout
- Feb 1, 2016 January Workout Summary
- January 2016